Saturday, March 8, 2014

Chocolate Chips Cookies

Chocolate Chip cookies have saved lives, literaly. I was playing with my friend and we were very bored. We just couldn't think of anything to do. Then I had this beautiful idea. It was to make chocolate chip cookies. Then we were just making them and I made this pretty flower. It was just so pretty I had to take a picture and post it... so now I have to post the recipe too. Haha! Well, I hope you enjoy them if you make them. 

 Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 sup butter, softened
1 egg
2 1/4 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup chocolate chips
and fine, you can add 1/2 teaspoon salt

Heat oven to 375 degrees. Cream sugars, butter, and the egg. Stir in chocolate chips. Put dough on baking sheet and bake 8-10 minutes.

And there you go another cookie recipe:)

No comments:

Post a Comment